Filipinos are all romantics. Don't try to deny it! Some might like the corny type of love and some play it cool, but every time February comes around, we are totally aware of Valentine’s Day (a.k.a. Single Awareness day).
It'll be hard enough keeping focused on Friday the 13^th,^ and our hearts go out to those who are coming in to work on V-Day itself. Here's a post to sum up all your feels.
1. First, all the positive energy will get you out of bed smiling.
Whether you're single, taken, looking, not looking - good morning!
2. You can actually say you’re feeling feisty!
You to your reflection: "It is going to be a good day, Sexy."
3. But the commute will start to make you feel cornered.
*Starts typing on phone to look busy*
4. Discussions at work will be...interesting.
5. Losing hope when your client schedules a conference call at 7 in the evening.
Doesn't my client know I am trying to have a love life?
6. The girl who gets to leave work early will receive all your mental rage.
Chill. Deep breaths.
7. Ordering overtime food will be painful. “Would you like to hear our Valentine’s combo, Ma’am/Sir?”
"How about a candlelit dinner - at my desk?"
8. Social media will be unbearable with all the #MyValentine posts.
#iiwanannaakongGFko #sanabrownoutsaoffice #allbymyself
Hugot pa! Until next year!