Great companies start with great talent and people. Will you be the next
hire who can help make the best hires? Check out these human
AP Renewables, Inc. (APRI), one of the leading geothermal energy
producers in the country, delivers clean and renewable baseload power
with the two facilities that it operates in Tiwi, Albay; Bay and
Calauan, Laguna; and Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
The Human Resources and Quality Assistant shall be responsible for the
- Assisting the HRQ Supervisor in all HR functional areas assigned.
- Administering all company and statutory benefits related processes
in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities that may be
assigned by his/her immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in
Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human
Resources or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be willling to work in Bay, Laguna and Tiwi, Albay.
[![[BUTTON] ClickHere Jobs in Aboitiz Power Human Resources
John Clements Consultants Inc. pioneered the recruitment business in the
Philippines. We are the leading HR solutions company with a 40-year
experience in management consultancy, recruitment and placement,
psychological assessment, outsourcing and staff augmentation both for
local and international markets. We cater to a wide range of clientele
belonging to different industries, primarily multinational and top local
companies. We service 100 of the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for an HR Manager who can:
- Recruit, develop and motivate highly capable employees to build a
first class company.
- Attract and keep people of high capability and to get them to work
as a first class team.
- Ensure all employees are aligned to the company's goals and
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Handles a team from an SME.
- 5-10 years of exposure to all facets of Human Resources.
[![[BUTTON] ClickHere Jobs in John Clements Human Resources HR
[![Thumbtack Human Resources
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but
you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service
professional without a dozen phone calls? So did we. Thumbtack's mission
is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time
empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.
Thumbtack is one of San Francisco’s fastest-growing startups, with \$150
million in funding from some of the world's most respected investors,
including Google Capital and Sequoia Capital. Thumbtack’s phenomenal
growth has been supported by several agile, work-from-home teams of
independent contractors in the Philippines (Team Philippines).
As a Contract Recruitment Specialist, you are an expert who handles
end-to-end recruiting of independent contractor teams: you know the
Philippines talent market inside and out, and can find exceptional
candidates for roles as diverse as data entry specialists to experienced
subject matter experts. You bring a creative and thoughtful approach to
recruitment and sourcing while scaling a team of work-from-home
professionals in the Philippines.Responsibilities:
- Work as a business partner with multiple teams and hiring managers
to understand the business and identify needs from a talent
- Meet and exceed headcount targets and timeline, and develop a strong
talent pipeline for all open hiring needs.
- Source candidates through online job portals, referrals, networking,
research, and advanced search tools.
- Screen and interview candidates to determine job skills, culture and
- Create and maintain up to date content related to workforce needs.
- Maintain accurate reports capturing the recruitment cycle, as well
as other administrative tasks required by the recruitment process.
- At least 2 years of frontline recruitment experience including
strong proficiency in applicant sourcing and interviewing
- Tech-savvy and demonstrated experience using sourcing, applicant
tracking and online assessment tools and platforms
- Metro Manila location
- Ability to work at least 30-40 hours per week
- Reliable computer/laptop and internet speed of at least 3 mbps
\*This is a work-from-home position and the successful candidate will be
contracted via Upwork.
[![[BUTTON] ClickHere Jobs in Thumbtack Human Resources HR
[![Seer Human Resources
We are a software consultancy, design, development and managed-services
company focused on mobile, cloud and data technologies. In over 11
years, we have worked with enterprises of different sizes and handled a
variety of challenging requirements. We are also an Amazon Web Services
(AWS) Managed Partner, which allows us to deliver and manage mobile and
web back-end solutions anywhere in the world.
We believe that successful software projects require holistic design at
the core -- strong technical skills, combined with creativity and
empathy. Having our base in the Philippines, whose people are
world-renown for these traits, gives us a unique advantage. We have over
50 software professionals who get their skills not only through
mentorship and experience in projects, but also through extensive
research, experimentation, and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a Recruitment Executive who will be responsible for
- Strong implementation of the recruitment strategy and constant
communication of the recruitment pipeline to key leaders within the
organization on a weekly basis.
- Maintenance of online recruitment accounts and web pages, email
blast hiring list to employees as needed.
- Complete and adhere to the Personnel Requisition Form (PRF) process.
- Develop creative ways to meet recruitment targets and deadlines, can
innovate and try out of the box techniques.
- Bring company brand into all recruitment stages, ensuring complete
calibration with Business .evelopment.
- Strong and active file maintenance for recruitment.
- Conduct initial interviews for technical and administrative
- Responsible for all correspondence with applicants – regret letters,
interview scheduling and congratulatory letters.
- Handle all communication with exemplary service and efficiency.
- Endorse new hire to payroll for inclusion for next cycle.
- Conduct background checks after final interview.
- Knowledgeable in Human Resource Theories and Practices, Industry
- Full cycle recruiting experience is a definite advantage
- Exemplary Interpersonal Skills
- Must have keen attention to details
- Open to learning
- Strong initiative
- Open for full time and/or contractual positions
[![[BUTTON] ClickHere Jobs in Seer Human Resources HR
[![Habitat For Humanity Human Resources
Habitat for Humanity Philippines (HFHP) is a non-profit organization
that serves Filipino families in need of decent homes. We bring together
partners who share the same vision of transforming lives through
building responsible and sustainable communities. Established in 1988,
HFHP is a country affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International based
in Georgia, USA. For 27 years, HFHP has served over 110,000 families
throughout the country. HFHP envisions that every Filipino family has a
decent place to live.
The HR Officer assists the HR Manager in implementing recruitment and
onboarding activities for new hires. He/she handles insurance renewals,
employee engagement activities and special projects geared towards
improving the delivery of HR services for the organization.
### [![[BUTTON] ClickHere Jobs in Habitat For Humanity Human Resources HR Jobs](http://advice.kalibrr.com/advice/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/BUTTON-ClickHere.png)](http://www.kalibrr.com/c/habitat-for-humanity-philippines/jobs/25262/hr-officer/?link=button)*Not the right jobs for you? [Click here](http://www.kalibrr.com/job-board/i/human-resources/12#job-board-grid) to check out other Human Resources jobs on Kalibrr.
Sign up on Kalibrr today and find the right job for you. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get Kalibrr Career Advice straight from your inbox!